Saturday, June 12, 2010

I got my tracking number from Burpee's, my last two grape plants will be in Monday, so i am happy for that.

Its been a long week with farewell activities for my Grandfather, but it was comforting to see so many people show up to say goodbye. Actually it was amazing.

The peonies were all in bloom this week so many of the arrangements were made using the flowers from family plants, many of them were Grampy's. It seems poignant that he left just as his favorite blooms were coming in. I think God has perfect timing when He comforts us in these ways.

Well, i think the radishes are ready to harvest, i was temped to pull a few last week, so they must be waiting for me now. It looks like it is going to rain out so i either need to go pick them soon or wait until it dries out.  Tomorrow i am going to get those seedlings to my parents and get them planted. My big sister and her hubby are up from California and i'd like to rope them into planting too, i don't think it will be too hard to convince them to ;o)

No comments: